Known as the Missile Man of India, respected APJ Abdul Kalam’s thoughts and words of inspirational quotes are very famous among many people who dream of reaching new heights in life. With his child-like inquisitiveness, straightforwardness and cheerfulness, Abdul Kalam is an exception person who is probably the first indian public figure to be associated with all sections of India. The impact created by him on Indian society will withstand for many years to come.
This poor Muslim boy from coastal Tamil Nadu became a real icon of the varied, bilingual, multi-religious India of many layers and many varied elements.Starting with a humble beginning, his life story is remarkable that creates an impact on every Indian. Given our social arrogances and quality education challenges, Kalam is a hopeful icon to many people who are not fortunate to fulfil their potential and make a mark in life.
Throughout his life Kalam sir has urged all young Indians to break out of the chains of scarcity and ritual, to dream big, and to work hard to accomplish their ambitions. He always believed that individual aspirations will help india in becoming a great nation. It is this reliable enunciation of individual progress with public virtuous that has left an lasting impression on most Indians, mainly students and youth.
Kalam sir had many appealing talents. His utter straightforwardness and snubbing of display and honor warmed the hearts of millions in a civilization used to egotism of power. It is normal in India for those in office to display their symbols of power, distance themselves from the normal people, misuse public office for private expansion, live flashily, have airs of dominance and nurture a VIP ethos. Kalam sir was interestingly different, and in recent times (I have seen) was extraordinary in his humbleness, modest life, common touch and talking simply from the heart.
Perhaps Kalam’s most inspiring quality was his healthy, unending hopefulness. He had great faith in the power of technology, and fervently thought India could achieve immensity if we hitched on our chances and followed a path of common sense. His immeasurable volume to engross new thoughts and ideas, and willingness to spread practical ideas and fruitful models made him a great speaker and educator.
Having created an impact on 20 million people by directly interacting with them (I was luckily one of them), his opinions and words of stimulating quotes are very famous among youths who dream of getting new statures in life. Kalam’s speeches and interactions have heavily motivated many Indians.
Here are some Popular Inspirational Quotes from A.P.J Abdul Kalam that can create an great impact even if we just read them
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
- Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
- All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds.
- Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy the success
- If you want to shine like a sun. First burn like a sun
- All of us do not have equal talent. But , all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
- Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness
- Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.
- Without your involvement you can’t succeed. With your involvement you can’t fail.
Which personality according to you has created a great impact in your life and society?