Joy of Giving – My contribution
This year i participated in joy of giving. How
1. Chirag foundation has compiled a list of school children wishes and sent it to TCS HR. i sponsored one kids wish. His first wish was that he wanted a jeans pant and T-shirt. One of my colleague who was doing marriage shopping bought me this dress. His second wish was that he wanted a school bag and notebooks. This shopping i did. Gave both the items to my HR
2. Bhumi(NGO which i work for)
This year Bhumi is participating in the India Giving Challenge to computerise all our centres, purchases books for our teaching activities and to help build two community centres.
India Giving Challenge is an online fund raising initiative by Give India to motivate every Indian to contribute for a social cause.
• The challenge is on from September 8 – October 20 and will be part of the larger Joy of Giving Week.
• More the funds and donors we reach out to, higher our chances of winning a matching grant from Give India
• Effectively every Rupee you contribute could translate to Rs.2 for Bhumi!
Well i contributed from my side.