The list of Motivational Bollywood songs that can act as as energy boosters wouldn’t be complete if we miss the voice of many beautiful movies from my playlist. Different songs in my playlist act as blend of rhythmic sounds and lyrics. Below playlist is mine rhythm divine that brings me back to the state of liveliness
Below are the details of the songs and movies that are in my playlist
- Iqbal movie: This has a power packed song which shows how a underdog makes it to the International cricket team. It is a very good song to boost the morale levels. The lyrics, and associated music has the power to give you the courage and confidence that is needed on a temporary or permanent basis.
- Swades: This movie unites us to a deep poignant well within yourself. It surely helps us to increase the volume! With strong beats and innocent taps it get set to ready to enter into your inner energy to channel something beautiful.
- Chak De India : This movie is Upbeat and inspiring and this song motivates you to dream big and also brings a big smile on your face. It reminds us that, nothing is impossible if we are strong, and have a positive attitude towards life.
- Bhaag Milkha Bhaag: Have you heard the Rock Version of this song. It is the ideal track to test physical endurance. The rising tempo of the rock version song along with highly inspirational lyrics provides the ultimate encouragement during a workout. I definitely feel that this song can get any one through the toughest of workout programs.
- Lakshya : This movie has a nice song written by Javed Akthar. It is sung by Shankar Mahadevan. With the addition of music given by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, this song is enough to spur us in some deep thinking. This song not only makes us determined towards a goal but also empowers us. If you feel the weight of self doubt or something weight around your neck, hear the song since it helps build the inner support.
- Desi Boyz : The Subah Hone Na De song takes off the boredom from the daily mundane workouts/tasks with its infectious and foot-thumping melody. It helps me seek out inspiration during workouts. The music of the song is composed by Pritam.
- Taxi No 9211 : Sung by Shekhar, this is one of the mind wobbling song from John Abraham and Nana Patekar starrer movie. Many a time in our life we get confused or stuck against running time or clueless on how life is progressing. This song has enough ammunition to stimulate any mind and get rid of all perplexing thoughts surrounding us
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani : Sung by Benny Dayal and composed by Pritam, this song has become popular due to its lively music and infectious energy. It still remains a top song in my playlist and at times when i need the motivation
- Bang Bang : The song from this movie has high intensity and provides a certain edge and freshness. This song can suit different workouts owing to the varying rhythms that is has, thus making it one of the top time favourites of mine.
Watch Allu Arjun, the sensational superstar, own the dance floor with an explosion of freshness backed by the magical voice of Anushka Manchanda. Music video directed by: Pradeep Sarkar